Sunday, March 4, 2012

Christmas - February Update

 Uncle Todd and Aunt Meal
 Uncle Todd = Fun
 Uncle Todd = Worn out
 Hmm... I think I'm cute
 I like my vest
 I'm freakin out here...
 M I C K E Y  M O U S E
 Burp
 I think I'm still hungry
 Daddy and Aunt Kate
 Why so serious?
 Mommy makes me fly
 So cute
 So cute X2
 Thanks for the new binky Aunt Katie 
 I love my Mickey Mouse beanie
 Auntie Bethany and G
 Uncle Josh and G
 Merry Christmas
 Try to play a song with these!
 Grandad thinks he's funny
 Mommy's getting a little carried away with this mustache thing :)
 I need a nap
 Little hands
 I think he's watching TV
 Come on Grayson... burp already.
 I'm the captain of cute.
 I love Grandad
 Little feet
 Whoa!
 I see you guys
 Hi guys!
 I love my Mommy and Daddy
 Cutie Pie
 I love Grammy
Deer Hunting with Bone
 Uncle Josh and Matt cutting up deer meat from the hunt. Not sure if we should trust Uncle Josh with a knife. 
 I love my Auntie and Uncle
 Whoa! I love you Grandpa and I just spit up on myself. 
 Grandpa and his buddy.
 I love my Grandma!
 Is it time to eat yet?
 Wait Grandpa, can I go feed cattle with you? I'm not too little.
 Cousin Westley found Uncle Matt and Aunt Tiff's bean bag chair.
 Westley and Gus think it is popcorn time.
 Aunt Lindsey, Uncle Matt and my cousins love me. 
 Time to play with my huntin buddy Cooper!
 Playing with my friend Evie
 Grandpa, Mommy and Great-Grandpa
 Crazy eyes!

3 comments:

  1. Those pics of the 3 of you are SOOOO cute- I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tiffy and Matt! Those are awesome pictures! Thanks so much for sharing! I'd love to get a copy of the main one you put on the page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful family! We love you guys :)

    ReplyDelete