We just asked Brooks if he was ready for
his newest little master to arrive... He said
he's excited to have a master with legs to
match his own.
Tiffany's Great Great Grandfather James West's
original homestead house (added onto twice) near
Midvale, Idaho.
Horse near the homestead.
Out building near the homestead house.
Krumms, some Partins, some Martins, and some Feltons :)
Desert wildflowers near the pioneer school that
Tiffany's Great Great Grandmother West taught at.
Another shot near the pioneer school.
Never too old to play with your old train set, with sound effects...
I mean my unborn son's train set... I mean no, it's still mine :)
Okay, okay, okay... I suppose Daddy can share...
but not until jr. arrives :)
24.5 weeks pregnant and feeling great...
except the rib that keeps getting kicked,
losing breath and sleep (when Momma loses
sleep, so does Daddy).
Looking good Tiffer!
ReplyDelete